Level 3 and Level 4 Study Support Events in February

ChristianB
ChristianB Registered Posts: 197 Epic contributor 🐘

We are holding a series of study support events throughout the month of February for Level 3 and Level 4 students.

Tuesday 3 February

Create Your Study Plan – Free Webinar

This free webinar will cover the benefits of producing a study plan and how you can create one based around your own circumstances.

Book your place here.

Saturday 7 February

Level 3 Financial Accounting – Kaplan Event, London

The study support session will be in the form of a case study which covers all areas of the syllabus. The case study will also focus on the following 4 key areas which students often struggle with both in the classroom and during assessments:
  • Journal entries and adjustments in the extended trial balance including accruals and prepayments
  • Incomplete records techniques
  • Preparation of financial statements
  • Accounting for changes in partnerships
This is a ticketed event and you must book your place in advance.

Saturday 14 February

Level 4 Financial Performance – Kaplan Event, London

The study support session will be in the form of a case study which covers all areas of the syllabus. The tutor will guide the delegates through the case study, briefing and de-briefing the tasks within the case study. The case study will also focus on the following 3 key areas which students often struggle with both in the classroom and during assessments:
  • Fixed overhead cost variances
  • Calculation of performance indicators
  • Decision making

Saturday 21 February

Level 4 Financial Statements (1) – Kaplan Event, London

This study support session one will be in the form of a case study which covers the following computational areas of the syllabus:
  • Draft statutory financial statements for a limited company
  • Draft simple consolidated financial statements
  • Calculate ratios

Level 4 Financial Performance – Kaplan Event, Leeds

The study support session will be in the form of a case study which covers all areas of the syllabus. The tutor will guide the delegates through the case study, briefing and de-briefing the tasks within the case study. The case study will also focus on the following 3 key areas which students often struggle with both in the classroom and during assessments:
  • Fixed overhead cost variances
  • Calculation of performance indicators
  • Decision making

Saturday 28 February

Level 4 Financial Statements (2) – Kaplan Event, London

This study support session two will be in the form of a case study which covers the following written areas of the syllabus:
  • International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
  • Analyse and interpret ratios
  • Conceptual and legal and regulatory frameworks

Feedback from previous attendees:

Financial Statements

"I am leaving the event better equipped for my exams and facing calculations in the work environment".

Financial Performance

"This event was perfect, well-structured and just what I needed before my exam".
I have now left AAT. If you require any assistance with the forums, please contact membership support: https://www.aat.org.uk/contact-us
This discussion has been closed.
Privacy Policy