Level 4 - Budgeting

Just got my results, not yet competent.

This was my 13th AAT exam seems it was not too lucky for me. Does anybody know what the pass rate is for this exam, its the first time I have failed, not looking forward to resit

Comments

• StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi @wattie - sorry to hear that. While I don't have the pass rate, I can refer you to this Level 4 Budgeting assessment feedback report which you might find useful. It shows you what other students have most trouble with on this unit.

You'll also find a lot of other support for Level 4 units in the resources on this Level 4 support page.
  • wattie
    wattie Registered Posts: 4
    Thanks Stuart, I will look into these.
  • wattie
    Thank you, I haven't done financial performance yet, we are covering that subject next. I will look take a look at it. Thank you.
  • wattie
    I'm have been revising budgeting all day, I've got my resit on Wednesday morning, its all starting to come back, hopefully if I get it right this time and it will make financial performance a little easier.

Thanks

Wattie
  • Melt1212
    Melt1212 Registered Posts: 1
    Can any of you help me by providing the workings for the energy price rise in Task 6(a), AAT AQ2013 sample assessment 2. I just cannot get my head around it and it is literally driving me crazy! Exam is tomorrow! :( boooo!

Thanks in advance,

Ali
  • richf
    richf Registered Posts: 86 New contributor 🐸
    (113400/105%) x 102.5%

i.e. first remove the initial allowance for energy rise then multiply by the alternative scenario energy rise.

Hope that helps.

Rich
  • hasan
    hasan Registered Posts: 65
    hi guys i've got my exam on Monday. Do you have any tips for the exam and is it similar to the practise papers on the AAT website. Do you have any advise on how to tackle the written sections of the paper.
    I look forward to hearing from you due in course

Regards
    Has
Privacy Policy