Level 4 Project Submission

I'm hoping someone can help me as my tutor isn't all that useful!

I need to submit a DRAFT submission of my level 4 project on the website, I've logged in to the secure assess and uploaded the documents on to the site but there doesn't seem to be a submission button. If you click close, it says something along the lines of do you want to submit your answers for marking but upon reading the guidance at the bottom of the page that seems to be only for your final submission.

Would really appreciate any help you can give me!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• douglasstroud
    douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi HollieT

I am doing the ICAS project as well and I had to submit my first draft to my tutor who then read it and got back to me with a feedback report as far as I am aware you only upload your final submission onto the AAT website once your tutor agrees that the report is complete.

Hope this helps
    Doug
  • beckydownes1
    beckydownes1 Registered Posts: 8
    I'm also trying to find the answer to this! It says to only submit the FINAL version through the secure access page, so no idea where we go to upload the drafts
  • cooldog
    cooldog Registered Posts: 20
    I studied with BPP and the drafts had to be emailed to the tutor, not sure about other providers but I would imagine this is the same.
  • beckydownes1
    beckydownes1 Registered Posts: 8
    cooldog - don't we upload these then? Is the college/provider supposed to do this?
  • cooldog
    cooldog Registered Posts: 20

cooldog - don't we upload these then? Is the college/provider supposed to do this?

Sorry, the drafts get emailed to the tutor, the final one gets uploaded to AAT once advised to do so by the tutor.
Privacy Policy