Can't access Practice assessments PLEASE HELP!

Biatch
Biatch Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi All,

I'm going to my CBA in Personal Tax on Tuesday and was trying to access the practice assessment on AAT, but get to little grey boxes for part 1 and 2 and can't go any further.

Other people have told me to press F11 but its not working, only have access to laptops and F11 on both laptops are the mute button

Please Help!

Tx

Comments

• uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    I use a laptop and have the same problem.

To solve it chose "view" from your browser toolbar (top left corner) and one of the options on the list should read "full screen (F11)". Select this option from the drop down menu and you will go to full screen view.

As your toolbar will disappear when you are in full screen mode you will either need to press escape or the windows key to get back to a regular view.
  • Biatch
    Biatch Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,

Managed to access assessment by searching through Google Chrome, but thank you tried your way and much easier.

Done the assessment and failed lol, so better get back to the books

Tx
  • marinavasileva
    marinavasileva Registered Posts: 1
    Hi can someone help me with teh same problem F11 is not working with me! what else I should try?

Thanks
  • ariadne
    ariadne Registered Posts: 218
    Another option, which I had to do, was to reduce the screen zoom thing. On explorer it's the cog in the top right hand corner, I reduce to 90% and can just about see the start assessment and next question buttons at the bottom without having to squint too much to see the text.
  • RosieCarlisle
    RosieCarlisle Registered Posts: 60
    It really is about time they fixed this. How hard is it to design a test that fits normally on web browsers?
Privacy Policy