Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't access practise assessments

Hi

Can someone please tell me when I will be able to access Practice Assessments again? I am trying to access the Level 3 Costs and Revenues and all I get is a grey screen. This is the same using IE10 and Chrome. This is my last module for Level 3 and not being able to do the practices is impeding my study.

Thank you

Nicky
    Level 2 completed - Oct 2012
    Level 3 completed -Jul 2013
    Starting Level 4 - Sep 13

Originally posted by tawny75 View Post
    Hi

Can someone please tell me when I will be able to access Practice Assessments again? I am trying to access the Level 3 Costs and Revenues and all I get is a grey screen. This is the same using IE10 and Chrome. This is my last module for Level 3 and not being able to do the practices is impeding my study.

Thank you

Nicky

Try this... worked ok for me... (a bit slow loading) http://aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/practice_assessments/
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

same here

I came on here to post that I have been having problems with the practice assessments since they changed the site, so I'm glad it's not just me.

I have had problems with the site loading altogether. And I don't like the fact that when you do try to do a practice assessment, it doesn't open a new window, so I can't flick back to open the answers. that's kinda irrelevant at the minute though cos I can't do a practice assessment.

Who do I contact to complain about the changes?

And thanks for that link but it still leaves me with a grey screen

Comment

Sorry it didn't work for you... have you tried Firefox? I'm on an old IE Browser so could be why it is working for me...
        ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Clark View Post
          Sorry it didn't work for you... have you tried Firefox? I'm on an old IE Browser so could be why it is working for me...
          I have had to download Firefox to be able to use AAT, so maybe worth a try..
          Level 2 - completed June 2011

Level 3 - completed July 2012

Level 4 - Budgeting - 6 Dec - nyc
          FNST - 17 Jan 13 - nyc
          CMDC = 18th April 13 - nyc
          FNPF - 2nd May 13 - nyc
          ICAS -
          PTX - awaiting result

Comment

Hi tawny75 & superwizon,

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the practice assessments. Several of the team have tried to reproduce this and we've been unable to - they open OK for us in Chrome and IE.

Could I suggest that you try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser, and trying again? Here's a guide on how to do this in each browser, should you need it.

Could you reply when you've had a chance to try this and let me know how you get on please?

Superwizon - we've undertaken some work over the last few days to ensure practice assessments open in new windows/tabs, so if you could please confirm this element works for you that would be useful.

Thanks,

Stuart
            AAT's Student Recruitment team is now on Twitter: @StudyAAT

Check out AAT Ethics

AAT on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/youraat

AAT on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/youraat

AAT on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aat

Read AAT Comment: http://www.aatcomment.org.uk

Comment

Anyone having problems with practice assessments could try this link.... http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/elearning/new/
              ************************************************** *********************************
              AAT

Level 2: Complete - May 2011
              Level 3: Complete - May 2012
              Level 4: Complete - May 2013

ACCA
              F6 - Taxation: Passed - December 4th 2013
              F7 - Financial Reporting: Passed - June 2014
              F5 - Performance Management - December 2014 (Revising)
              F9 - Financial Management - December 2014 (Revising)

(All home studied.)
              ************************************************** *********************************

Comment

Still not working on IE and Chrome

Originally posted by StuartW View Post
                Hi tawny75 & superwizon,

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the practice assessments. Several of the team have tried to reproduce this and we've been unable to - they open OK for us in Chrome and IE.

Could I suggest that you try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser, and trying again? Here's a guide on how to do this in each browser, should you need it.

Could you reply when you've had a chance to try this and let me know how you get on please?

Superwizon - we've undertaken some work over the last few days to ensure practice assessments open in new windows/tabs, so if you could please confirm this element works for you that would be useful.

Thanks,

Stuart
                I have tried all that and I still can't access them. I even sent screen prints in at the request of the chap called Jahed but have not had the common courtesy of a reply.

This is just what I need 4 weeks before my exam.

Please someone sort this out!

Nicky

Comment

I will give that a go too. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                  X