Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Site maintenance, Tuesday 30 September - Wednesday 1 October

We’re carrying out some maintenance work on the AAT discussion forums (forums.aat.org.uk) on Tuesday 30 September 2014, and this is now likely to run into Wednesday 1 October. What this means for you:

- You will still be able to search the site and access all threads as normal.
- New users won’t be able to register for an account.
- You won’t be able to post new threads or reply to existing threads.
- This will have no effect on the AAT website (aat.org.uk).

You should be able to post to the forums as normal (and new users should be able to register) by the evening of Wednesday 1 October.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime, and thanks for your patience.

Stuart Waterman
AAT Online Community Manager
See more
See less
practice assessments HELP Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• practice assessments HELP

HII everyone

can anyone help i have been on the website of aat trying to open the basic accounting 2 practice assessments but i cant find it. has the website changed??? because i logged in my account after a long time
    last time i could open the practice assessments of basic accounting 1 with answers but now i cant find on the website i am a aat level 2 student studying basic accounting 2 please help i will appreciate..

Yes its all changed (and not for the good) First off you need to reset your password if you havent already,
    I think if you drop down one of the menus 'training and assessment' on the top and choose 'study support search' that should lead you to it?
    Completed Level 3- Oct 2011 to Feb 2013 http://forums.aat.org.uk/core/images.../001_smile.gif

Level 4
    FNST Competent July 2013
    FNPF Competent Nov 2013
    BGT Competent Jan 2014
    PTX Competent April 2014
    BTX Awaiting Results
    Producing ICAS now

Comment

Working...
    X