Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Aws??

LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced MentorRegistered Posts: 1,110
Just got a letter from Kaplan telling me of the dates of the AWS AAT course, but I've never heard of it? I thought that after IAC, I would be doing WSK- Work Skills?

Am I wrong? Should I know what AWS is? I should shouldn't I? I should know what the course I've just paid over a grand for, is all about, shouldn't I? I should. Should I panic? Is it time for me to panic?? I'm ready to panic, tell me to panic and I'll panic!?!?

:001_smile:

Comments

• JanJan Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 654
    Do not panic!

Level Unit Unit title Assessment**
    CERTIFICATE
    Introductory accounting (derived from NVQ/SVQ units 1, 2 & 3, except for computerised accounting parts) Exam
    Accounting work skills (derived from NVQ/SVQ units 4, 7, 21, 22, 23 & computerised accounting parts of units 1, 2 & 3) Skills test

Ps Merry Christmas
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Jan wrote: »
    Do not panic!

Ok, I'll try, but I'm promising nothing.

Jan wrote: »
    Level Unit Unit title Assessment**
    CERTIFICATE
    Introductory accounting (derived from NVQ/SVQ units 1, 2 & 3, except for computerised accounting parts) Exam
    Accounting work skills (derived from NVQ/SVQ units 4, 7, 21, 22, 23 & computerised accounting parts of units 1, 2 & 3) Skills test

Ps Merry Christmas

Okay, so WSK is actually AWS? Why was I told WSK? Kaplan told me WSK, now they say AWS? Why would they say WSK? Do they want me to fail? Do they want me to panic? Are they trying to keep me on my toes? Showing me whos the boss? That my future lies with them? They're playing mind games with me! I think I'm beginning to panic!?!?

I think I may need to sleep...
  • CullenCullen Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 592
    Calm down, you are hysterical.......(slaps LondonMatt across face)
    You will be fine...........(speaks in silky smooth voice lulling victim into trance)
    Kaplan are your friends.......(eyes glint in a weird kind of way)
    Kaplan want to help..........(opens atlas)
    World domination is good............( laughs evilly)
  • LondonMattLondonMatt Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,110
    Ah, a world dominated by the accountants….Let the party begin!! :w00t: