Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

IAC (Unit 30 exam)

AJ786AJ786 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 36
Is this exam really hard to the extent where you have to work a lot or is is a exam which you can pass if u chill out and work when needed.

How hard is this exam?

i will be sitting in june and am not confident so any tips will be helpful especially as this is my first year at college.

please help

Comments

• speegsspeegs Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 854
    Hi

I believe that IAC is an entirely do-able exam on a three month time basis.

However, it will not fall into your lap if you do not fully understand double entry.

Having said that, once you have got debits and credits under your belt the exam should be fairly straight forward.

Any queries? Shout :)

Speegs
  • AJ786AJ786 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    speegs wrote: »
    Hi

I believe that IAC is an entirely do-able exam on a three month time basis.

However, it will not fall into your lap if you do not fully understand double entry.

Having said that, once you have got debits and credits under your belt the exam should be fairly straight forward.

Any queries? Shout :)

Speegs

THANKS
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Is this exam really hard to the extent where you have to work a lot or is is a exam which you can pass if u chill out and work when needed.

How hard is this exam?

i will be sitting in june and am not confident so any tips will be helpful especially as this is my first year at college.

please help

Hey just got the results for my IAC i wouldnt say it was drop in ya lap easy but if you spend your time studying and do past papers and read and work through your book you be fine

good luck :thumbup1:
  • AJ786AJ786 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    A-Vic wrote: »

How hard is this exam?

please help

Hey just got the results for my IAC i wouldnt say it was drop in ya lap easy but if you spend your time studying and do past papers and read and work through your book you be fine

good luck :thumbup1:

thanks