Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)

IAC Exam

AJ786AJ786 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 36
many people advice for the unit 30 exam is if u know ur debits and credits then its a walk over. and well section 1 of the exam papers that i have been doing has been quite good for me though i am still not their. but section 2 of the exam does not really contain numbers and is a lot of theory work.

so what adivce would people give to me for section 2 cause i am useless at it with less than 3 months to go for my exam. section 1 i am getting their slowly but section 2 of the exam past exam papers i am struggling.

so can some1 plz give some adive:cool2:

thanks

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Hey AJ

The ICA unit 30 exam at first glance can seem a lot the ozborne book helped a lot for me the exersizes are really good practice also the work book will help to try amazon.

Mostly dont panic :001_smile:
  • thoms04thoms04 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    Hi there .... i recently completed my certificate stage and IAC really is a case of getting the basics down. If you don't understand something read it and re-read it again untill it makes sense.

Don't be so hard on yourself 3 months is a long time to get to grips with it.

Section 2 of the papers is as you said....more knowledge based than numerical but its all the key skills you will need to progress.

By the time you've worked your way through a decent amount of past papers you will be really confident and the exam will be easy.

All the best

- Dan