Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)

Unit 30

AJ786AJ786 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 36
i am 16 and studying level 2 aat certificate. my exam was supposed to be on june 17 2008 but now cause my college has decided to use AAT new exam which is a computer based one which i can take at any time. great news. this is new and well just wondering who else will do the computer test rather than the paper one. this is for the unit 30 exam

2 advantages.

can do the test at anytime.

receive results within 48 hours.

great innit:thumbup1:

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    OMG No thats so unfair

As above lol

I did mine in dec and well hacked off had to wait months for results, but however thinking it over id rather do the exam on pen and paper and really have to think what am writing rather that just sat typing.

Maybe its just me!
  • AJ786AJ786 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    this is a great new idea from AAT.

my college have told us that they intend to have 2 sittings, one at the end of may and another in the middle of june and resits will be in july.

great news so in other words i will have 2 chances and wont need to wait till dec to get my second chance.
  • marisamarisa Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    Please clarify about computer based exams...

Are you saying that exams can be taken online at any time? This is of particular interest to me since I am studying for my AAT from overseas and maybe it means I don't have to fly back to the UK to sit my exams!!
    I searched for information about computer based exams on AAT's website but all I could find about exams is that "Exams take place twice a year, in June and December. "
  • CelticStarCelticStar Well-Known MAAT Posts: 142
    Wow, can anyone point me in the direction where I can find more details about this please - seems too good to be true.

Thanks. :001_smile:
  • flowerflower Well-Known Registered Posts: 160
    That seems a good idea. Think I would rather do it on line than sit the paper exam in June which I am dreading especially 3 and a half hours in an exam room. Dont think my college is up for that though. They do not have enough computers at any one time.
    marisa wrote: »
    Are you saying that exams can be taken online at any time? This is of particular interest to me since I am studying for my AAT from overseas and maybe it means I don't have to fly back to the UK to sit my exams!!
    I searched for information about computer based exams on AAT's website but all I could find about exams is that "Exams take place twice a year, in June and December. "

to be honest, i dont know the full details but i can tell u what i do know that my tutor has told me.

the exam is a computer based exam with the results known within 48 hours. i am sorry that i cant really help u any further. but technically i dont think they are online my college has had to transfer its servers and carry out other work in order to get the computer based exam.

i will do a mock next week, i can tell you more after that.

that mock will matter as to wheather i can do the test on the 23rd of may or if i do poor i have to wait untill june 23rd and resits are in july 16th so many positives for a computer based exam.

hopefully i can do well in the mock and am able to do the 23 may exam which i pass hopefully.

more info next week:001_smile:
    guys i passed my unit 30 exam done it on may 26 got the results on the 30th of may and i passed via the computer based test. wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo :laugh:

good luck to everyone else:001_smile:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Wtg

Good job AJ congrates :001_smile:
    thanks A-Vic

but in september the real hard work will begin with the advanced certificate :sad: