Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 23 - Acheiving Personal Effectiveness

kanebkaneb Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 1
Hi

I have been sent a workbook by BPP for unit 23, this is to be completed in order to gain competence in foundation stage.

One of the questions is, "what are the six steps when planning your own development" There isnt anything in the text/study book that refers to such steps. Can anyone help. I hate these workbooks :mad2:

Comments

• suejsuej Feels At Home Registered Posts: 26
    personal effectiveness

Hi

The 6 steps are:

Am I content with what I am doing at present

Am I confident that I have the background knowledge for what I am doing at work

Do I need further training for what I am doing at work

Do my skills need developing

Where do I see myself in 1 years time

Where do I see myself in 5 years time

Thankfully, I've just had this module signed off by the external verifier.

Sue
  • ValentinaValentina Just Joined Registered Posts: 6
    unit 22

Hi Kaneb, would you be able to help me with unit 22 pls, Thank you
  • Mike2000ukMike2000uk New Member Registered Posts: 5
    I think unit 22 and 23 are in the foundation course just to fill up term time because they don't have enough actual accountancy.

A complete waste of mine and everyone else's time if you ask me but unfortunately they have to be done. The questions are pointless and repetitive and I'm sure nobody here signed up for a health and safety course or life coaching!

I just wrote a complete load of dribble telling them what they wanted to hear!
  • lesscilessci Well-Known Registered Posts: 180
    Mike2000uk wrote: »
    I think unit 22 and 23 are in the foundation course just to fill up term time because they don't have enough actual accountancy.

A complete waste of mine and everyone else's time if you ask me but unfortunately they have to be done. The questions are pointless and repetitive and I'm sure nobody here signed up for a health and safety course or life coaching!

I just wrote a complete load of dribble telling them what they wanted to hear!

The heath and safety and acheiving personal effectiveness units are required by ALL NVQ level 2 courses to complete the, not just the AAT one, I did a set years ago when I did a level 2 in retail, but unfortunately had to do them again when I started the AAt cos they were out of date!! I know that both units seem a bit pointless, but you've got to have them to pass. Good luck :001_smile:
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    i received the workbooks from BPP too and i found they were fantastic. they led you through step by step in to completing the levels

Tracy