Unit 10 Project Knowledge & Understanding

Emma
Emma Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
I would appreciate any advice on the above topic, i have completed my project and most of the knowledge & understanding, but i am having real difficulties with 4 of the sections:

1 Techniques for influencing and negotiating with decision makers and controllers of resources.

2 How the accounting system of an organisation are affected by its organisational structure, its management information systems, its admin systems and procedures and the nature of its business transactions.

3 The overview of the organisations business and its critical external relationships

4 The purpose, structure and organisation of the accounting function and its relationship with other functions within the organisation.

Comments

• visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    K&U 8. Techniques for influencing and negotiating with decision-makers and controllers of resources

This normally associated with PC 10.1 C - Prepare, in collaboration with management, contingency plans to meet possible emergencies

When you recommend that a cover should be arranged for department A by employee S to stand in for Employee M. you are influencing and negotiating with decision-makers and controllers of resources

This is where you will be able to cover K&U8

K&U 11 How the accounting systems of an organisation are affected by its organisation structure, its management information systems, its administrative systems and procedures and the nature of its business transactions

Draw your company’s organisational chart (this will go in the appendix) and write to say who is responsible to whom. A sales ledger clerk and a purchase ledger clerk may be responsible and reporting to you. Where else you may be responsible and reporting to the Finance Director.

K&U 13 The purpose, structure and organisation of the accounting function and its relationships with other functions within the organisation[/B]

On the above chart show the accounting system, - sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, and explain the purpose of each department and it’s relationship with each other.

You may have a company that is a customer and a supplier to your company. How does credit control and your purchase ledger clerk deal with this?

You have employee’s in your accounting department and if one of them is absent how is payroll department informed? Or does it not affect the payroll dept!

K&U 12 The overview of the organisation’s business and its critical external relationships (customers/clients, suppliers, etc.)

Describe who are the customer’s of your company and how do they deal with your company.

* How do they order their goods and
    * how do they settle their debts

Describe who are the supplier’s of your company and how do they deal with your company

* How do you settle your debt’s with suppliers.
    * Do you have a policy where you will not deal with any supplier who does not offer 45days of credit term?
  • Emma
    Emma Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Thankyou

Hi Visha

Thankyou for your help and advice on this, i have now completed my project, fingers crossed it will be ok.

Emma
  • Bryan
    Bryan Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    K&U 11 How the accounting systems of an organisation are affected by its organisation structure, its management information systems, its administrative systems and procedures and the nature of its business transactions
    Isn't that K&U 12, and that doesn't look like it answers it???
Privacy Policy