Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

did you make this mistake on the exam

miketranmerefanmiketranmerefan Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 42
on page 2 when it had the total figures and we had to work out vat and net amount. not sure when i worked out the vat i added it with the total for net like a weapon! instead of subtractin.
so does anyone know the figures, as trying to think of the four there was i think 400, 3000

can anyone help

mike

if i have done a cock upbut the vat are worked rite will i still get a few marks, on these questions what do you get for a correct answer anyone know

Comments

• EsmeEsme Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 711
    sorry.. but can you explain your self a bit more clearly!!
  • miketranmerefanmiketranmerefan Feels At Home Registered Posts: 42
    cheers

dont matter cheers
  • SolbergSolberg New Member Registered Posts: 8
    on page 2 when it had the total figures and we had to work out vat and net amount. not sure when i worked out the vat i added it with the total for net like a weapon! instead of subtractin.
    so does anyone know the figures, as trying to think of the four there was i think 400, 3000

can anyone help

mike

if i have done a cock upbut the vat are worked rite will i still get a few marks, on these questions what do you get for a correct answer anyone know
    PLB which section and question?
  • garry_coombsgarry_coombs Well-Known Registered Posts: 108
    to go from gross to net I divide by 117.5 and multiply by 100

then to find the VAT amount all you need to do is work out the difference

Hope that helps