Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Simulations (Certificate)

ShadowShadow Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 24
Hi Everyone!

Can some one please tell me if it is possible to get a certificate for each unit that is completed. I have completed unit 1, 2, 3, 21, 22 and 23.

I made alot of silly mistakes in my exam and am thinking that i have most likely failed it. So i dont think i will be getting my foundation certificate this year.
My trial ballance didnt ballance and i didnt answer most of the questions corectly, but my Bank reconcilliation was right.

So i would just like to know if its possible for me to get a certificate for the simulations i did this yr which took me 4 hrs long for each simulation.
I spent alot of time on them and would like to have the certificates to prove it.

Thankyou

Comments

• ShadowShadow Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 24
    Oh i forgot to mention that i passed unit 4 aswell.
    Alot of people said that the exam would be alot easier than the skills test, but i think iv failed the exam but have passed the units.
  • LouLou143LouLou143 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 74
    No you do not get a certificate for all the simulations. You get one overall if you have passed the required level for foundation including the exam.

What you do get however, is a statement of achievement, which tells you the simulations/exams that you have passed so far.

Hope this helps
    Tnx it does help but on the student record it says that u can get a certificate for each unit but u hav to pay for it so im still a bit confused.:ohmy:
    Oh it must be something new!! I have just finished technician level and never heard of this! I have just got the certificates when completed each year.

I don't think its necessary to get them as the final certificate says that you've completed that year and the statement of achievement corresponds with this.

It depends if you really want them but to me I wouldn't....its not worth paying out extra money for more certificates that are not necessary important.
    And don't be disheartened. Just because your trial balance never balanced it does not mean that they will fail you. I know someone that has just finished technician and none of her exams every balanced!

AAT want to see the understanding - whether your competant. They can tell the silly mistakes from the ones that you don't know what you are talking about. They are fair markers.

I am sure you have passed.
    Thankyou!

Aah bless u! thank you so much, dat makes me feel so much better.:
    Good luck wid urs i hope u pass aswell!
    :thumbup: