I challenge u

james99james99 Settling In NicelyPosts: 18Registered
hi
i am thinking of forming a charity to help accountant in the third world with training
and I CHALLENGE U TO GET INVOLVED

Comments

• ambitiousambitious Banned Posts: 93Banned User
    In what way ? when I post I don't seem to get replies so why try and tap for "experts" on this forum. YOu will get nowhere. Also your question is far to vague. YOu need to be a lot lot more specific or you will get no interest.
  • james99james99 Settling In Nicely Posts: 18Registered
    I was wondering if any AAT students were interested in raising money to help support students in Botswana and South Africa who otherwise could not afford to study
    If I get a large response i will contact the colleges
    Come on I Challenge u
    Again how do you want to raise the money ? Are you asking for direct donations ? Why would anyone do that ? No offence but at the moment your post looks like a money scam and I don't think anyone would donate a penny unless you have proof that your actaully going to send the money to the "third world" countries you mention. And as for "I challenge u" header well it looks like your asking for a fight than help. Again no offence intended. Anyway good luck with it all.
    The idea is to meet up in london as a group and discuss ways of raising money and discuss which countries need and able to take on the scholarships
    through contacting various national bodies and the AAT
    YOu should mail the AAT then and see what they have to say. These forums are "apparently" regulated by some "moderator". I tried to sell some books with a link to ebay but the "moderator" did not have the courtesy to reply to my e-mail. Says it all really.
    I was going to see if I have enough student interest and then contact the AAT