Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

results?

sassyduellsassyduell Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 33
is anyone else still waiting for results? i thought an e mail was due at lunch time today but other people on my course have already had one:confused1:

Comments

• Becks82Becks82 New Member Registered Posts: 11
    Know I haven't either worried now
  • Nina84Nina84 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    I read somewhere that it was due before 9am - which is 5 mins away and i still havent got anything! Im going to ring the AAT at 9 and see if im registered for the email - which i did - but alot of people on here and rang and apparently they werent registered! So its 00.01 tonight then!!
  • WelshchickWelshchick New Member Registered Posts: 7
    I havent heard yet :001_unsure:

Think i read on the AAT site that we should get the email by 9am but maybe that was me being hopeful! Wasnt worried until i started reading these and saw everyone getting their results :crying:
    me too!! ive spoken to a few of my friends who i go to college with and they've got theres - but im always last!!
    I've talked to one of the girls in college but she was silly enough to put down her works email when she works in a school so she has to wait until tonight! I hope we get them by email seeing as we remembered to register for it! Dont think i can wait until tonight!
  • sassyduellsassyduell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 33
    I changed my e mail address so i could get them at work, maybe that's the problem. Hope they dont send out all the passes first!
    oh dont be saying that! :crying:
    well i think thats it - i wont be getting an email today!! heres to a long night!!
    I gotta stop thinking about it! Im driving myself insane wondering what i done wrong! I just checked that i have paid all my fees cause that should be the only thing that holds it back and im fine there. Arrgghhh! I need a drink!
    did you ring the aat nina?
  • Tamsin82Tamsin82 New Member Registered Posts: 7
    Additional registering?

When I registered for the exams I ticked the box that said "Have results e-mailed to you" - was there some sort of other registration that we were supposed to do? I assumed since I ticked that box I would have already signed up to get my email but perhaps I missed something??

Either way, it looks like I will have to wait until tonight...doh...
    I think i only had to tick a box as well so you should be fine. It had to be the address you registered with i think so you didnt need to fill out anything else
  • rlainrlain New Member Registered Posts: 11
    Not had mine and I.m sure I asked them to mail me...........looks like a long day hey!!:crying:
  • MKMillwrightMKMillwright New Member Registered Posts: 6
    I have not recieved my results either, has anyone recieved them after the 9am deadline?
    I've just rung aat and my e mail was sent to correct address. They said that sometimes the server blocks it when an e mail like that is sent to a company e mail. Looks like a late night tonight!
    I don't know but my stomach just dropped recieved an email from AAT but was info not results!!!!!!!!!!!
    well ive just rang the AAT - and yep apparently i wasnt registered - yet i did!! So bummed out not knowing!!
    i've just rung the aat and it has been sent out to the correct e mail address. She said that the server at work may have blocked the e mail. Looks like a late night tonight!
  • Chellby80Chellby80 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 25
    Ditto Nina! I swear blimd i registered to receive email but it's not on the records so now have to wait! Way to put me in a good mood in the morning!!
    I ticked the box too asking for my results to be e-mailed & when I phoned up they also told me that I didn't, it's not fair. I haven't got internet at home so I have to wait until I get to work tomorrow, do they not think that we have waited long enough:mad2:
    is there anywhere where we can complain about this? It is disgusting how they are trying to get us all to deal with them online but they aint even reliable!
    I passed, they hadnt changed my e mail address when i asked them to and it had gone to my other address. hope you all pass
    I don't know if there is any way we can complain but I think we need to
  • karloskarlos Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    I am cheesed off too. I registered to have my results emailed to me and they said I didn't. But I know I did and other people who did. What a mess!!!
  • arleneldarleneld Feels At Home Registered Posts: 56
    Do the AAT look at this forum ??

I too ticked the box when I applied for the exams, but did not receive an email.

i phoned them and they said I wasnt registered...

I asked if they could email me now - they said they were unable and that I should check back at 00.01.

That's a long way away..... :001_unsure:
  • Rose_20Rose_20 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 15
    Thats weird caus i got my results at 5 past 6 yesterday in the evening.
    I wasnt expecting that i would pass but ThankGod i did.

Good luck to everyone whos still waiting!:thumbup1:
  • Beale1987Beale1987 New Member Registered Posts: 6
    Results

Hey!!!

I've just got my results for the IAC Diploma exam. It says...

Overall Result: SUCCESSFUL
    Section One: Y
    Seciton Two: Y

Does this mean I've passed???
    Yes congratulations!!! Me too well done all x
  • junkierusjunkierus Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    Student Services saying you didn't register for your exam results this year or giving some excuse saying the server blocked the email is a common place. Looks like they messed up big time because loads of people have had the same problem.

I registered to have my exam results emailed to me for my IAC and was told I didn't do it. Something I'm very sure I did do.