Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Anyone else register for results to be e-mailed & not receive them????????

Becks82Becks82 New MemberRegistered Posts: 11
When I paid my exam fees I ticked the box to say I would like to get my results by e-mail, so when I looked this morning for my results I was shocked that they weren't there. I phoned the AAT & they insisted that I didn't register but I know I did. Anyone else having this problem?

x

Comments

• marisamarisa Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    I too clicked the box that I wanted my results emailed to me but never received them!!! I'm really annoyed as I waited up most of the night. I just double checked and I even saved the email address to my contact list, like they reccomended!
    What number did you call? Would they give you the results over the phone or do we have to wait until 12:01am tonight/tomorrow?
  • Nina84Nina84 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    yeah me too! i definitely opted for the emailed version and when i rang they said i havent registered! i think thats what they say when they know that they mucked up! so yeah its 00.01 tonight/tomorrow!! good luck!!
  • karloskarlos Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    AAT really messed up. The results should be dispalyed today as it's not our fault we didnt receive the email. I did register for my results to be emailed but they told me I didn't which I know i did and a few others are inthe same position as me. Sort it out!!!
  • lisad5lisad5 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 21
    I also havent received my results even though i registered to get them......although AAT have told me that i am registered for it and the email was sent....WHERE IS IT!

They told me they cant resend it as its not done through them but an automated system so we have to wait till 12.01 tonight or for the post tomorrow!
  • harrybharryb Feels At Home Registered Posts: 62
    you get your results publushed at 00:01 TONIGHT!!! it says it on the myaat on the aat website
  • Becks82Becks82 New Member Registered Posts: 11
    I just rung the AAT customer services & they had told me that I hadn't registered, think they have messed up. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting
    Sorry know they don't give you the results over the phone
  • Chellby80Chellby80 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 25
    Yep, im in the same boat people! I swar blind I ticked the box, and I have even checked a few times since the exam that I was registered to receive the emailed results, but like everyone else, I waited up till gone 1am, and was up again at 7.30 to check my email, but nothing! I called them at 9.30am and aparently I hadn't registered for it, even though they were able to confirm my email address!! It stinks, why should a select few have to wait for their results!? They should either all be sent by email/post or online at the same time so everyone can find out rather than some waiting!

Not too happy, but I will be online at midnight tonight waiting for the access to the results! Here's wishing everyone luck, fingers crossed!!

x
  • jimbob909jimbob909 New Member Registered Posts: 7
    yes im so annoyed with the aat i registered ages ago and kept checking i was registered been checking for email allday and theres nothing seems u have to know somebody in autorotity to get email sent im really angry whats the money for we pay to them for to become a member im sure its not to get frustrated like i am
  • tracetttracett Just Joined Registered Posts: 1
    Frustrated!!!!!!!

I'm soooo glad not the only one who was checking, and checking and checking email........WOT EMAIL?????? ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
    If after all this waiting...and I've failed, not gonna be happy bunny......have fun checking everyone at 12.01
  • rlainrlain New Member Registered Posts: 11
    I registered months ago and guess what..no email...........it's annoying i will have to stay up now can other people view them on the web site when there done if so how terrible they didn't email them and other people who i work with could find out before me?????????
    I didn't bother ringing assumed there would be an excuse but i will complain.....
  • rlainrlain New Member Registered Posts: 11
    I forgive them waiting over..I passed........
  • Chellby80Chellby80 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 25
    The wait is over and im so pleased to say I passed!!! Whooo!!!
  • junkierusjunkierus Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    The same happened to me. I was really fuming and when I questioned them I was also told 'Sorry, you weren't registered to received your exam results via email'. I told the guy over the phone that I very much had and got a standard 'Sorry, it must have not submitted correctly. You'll have to wait until tonight'.

Luckily, anyway I passed so all is good. BTW I was did the IAC paper.
    The wait is finally over I passed I think a drink is order tonight after work :thumbup:
  • Nina84Nina84 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    Me too! I passed as well thank god!!! Wohoo!!