Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Urgent Help

currywalacurrywala New MemberRegistered Posts: 14
Ihave sage instant v10 My old computer crashed luckily I had back my data I bought a new cnmputer and loaded sage and retoed the data from my backup disc so far so good but when I went into financial and balance sheet and profit and loss account and triall balance I got the following message.

c:/programme files/account/report/sage/*BS.srt contains invalid path.
c:/programme files/accounts/report/sage/*pnl.satcontains invalid path.

someone told me to uninstall programe and then reinstall did that but the problem persists.
sage says I have to sign up for sage cover to find the answer.

Anyone knows anything about this.

Comments

• SueSue Well-Known Registered Posts: 217
    Have you checked the Sage Website for updates? I seem to remember there was a problem with reports for Sage Instant Version 10 or 11?

Alternatively the problem could be because you've upgraded to Vista? If so have you checked whether Sage Instant Version 10 is compatible?

I've just upgraded to Vista and had to upgrade to Sage Client Manager Version 14 as Sage said that Version 13 had not been tested with Vista. I already had Version 14, so did not attempt to see whether Version 13 would work before upgrading.