Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 31 Simulation

cymraescymraes Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 2
Is it correct that Unit 31 simulation Parts 1 and 2 are 6hours long? 3 hours each for both parts??

Comments

• CelticStarCelticStar Well-Known MAAT Posts: 142
    Yes, that is true. :ohmy:
  • keithy1978keithy1978 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    I have been completing the practice simulations in half that time. I am worried I am doing them to quickly.
  • katsutlieffkatsutlieff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 459
    The total time for completion of the two parts is three hours, 90 mins for each part.
    The total time for completion of the two parts is three hours, 90 mins for each part.

No, that's not correct. I sat my Unit 31 simulation in November and each of the papers took three hours. The PRACTICE papers take 90 minutes for sections 1 & 2 but the actual simulation takes three hours per paper.
    Six hours in total ouch!!!. Nowhere in all the gumph I've been sent has this been explained. Did you sit each part on separate dates, or did they allow you to sit both on the same day?
    I sat them both on the same day (with a break for lunch in between the two papers) but you can sit them on separate days if your college lets you and you want to. :001_smile:
    Would have been a nasty surprise for me when I had arrived to sit the simulation. At least it has given me the boot up the bum I need to get on with the unit, have been dragging my heels since the exam!:huh: