Starting course next week!!

charly_mcharly_m Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 4
I am starting my AAT foundation course next Monday so I thought I would join the forum as looks a good place to get advice etc.

I am starting to worry a when I read some of the messages on here they make no sence what so ever!!!!!!!!! Will it fit into place when I start the course?
I have spent the last 3 years at home with my children (nearly 3 and 1) so am a bit scared about getting back into work / education! I am only 22 however so Im hoping this course could be a good start for my future career.

I have the full support of my husband and I am really hoping that I will manage to put enough time into the studying - doing 6hrs at college. My mum has even said she will pay for me to have something like Sage put onto my computer if I need it - is this likely??

Any more advice before I go to my first lesson?!

Comments

• charly_mcharly_m Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    Also my hubby has just bought me a new computer but it only has the bog standard programs on it so just wondering if I would need office etc?
  • welshwizardwelshwizard Trusted Regular South WalesRegistered Posts: 465
    Have a look at software4students.co.uk if your child's nursery/school is listed there you can get the full Office 2007 Professional for about £60.