Need help with assignment 2

lauraboolauraboo Just JoinedPosts: 4Registered
I just can't seem to get my accounts to balance on my 2nd assignment on unit 30.

I have got to do a trial balance at the end and I end up with over a grand difference?

Can anyone help me........ PLEASE :001_unsure:

Comments

• annecreedannecreed New Member Posts: 14Registered
    Assignment 2

Hi

I have just had the same problem. I finally worked it out. You put cash sale straight into sales and the bank only. when I worked that out it all added up orrectly. Anne
  • lauraboolauraboo Just Joined Posts: 4Registered
    Thanks Anne,

I have tried this and I still can't get them to balance, I have done something wrong somewhere?!!??:mad2:
  • annecreedannecreed New Member Posts: 14Registered
    check the bank is correct. also that on the cr side is capital/loan/sales/clifford, the rest on dr side and see if they add up. Anne
    I think I have missed something in the bank account, I think I have carried something down wrong. I seem to have my balance c/f and balance b/d in the opposite places?

This is alot harder than what I thought it was going to be!:confused1:
    SO FED UP!!!

Really thinking about giving up totally on this AAT course. I eventually handed in assignment 2 which I was struggling with to get it handed back by my tutor asking me to re submit... guess what!!! I was soooooooo wrong with this, it does make me wonder why I thought I could do this.:laugh::ohmy::glare::huh::mad2: