Foundation to Advanced Certificate

keithy1978keithy1978 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 36
Hi Guys,
I am wrapping up my Foundation level soon and in the New Year will start the Advanced Cerfificate level.
Has anyone followed a similar route and what is the content for the next level?

Comments

• DaveIOWDaveIOW Feels At Home Registered Posts: 85
    Just to say it is quite a jump from foundation to advanced in the level of work you need to put into it :001_unsure:
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    DaveIOW wrote: »
    Just to say it is quite a jump from foundation to advanced in the level of work you need to put into it :001_unsure:

The Work is more intence but no more than having to learn debits and credits for the first time. Its just a continuation of what you have learnt on the first year.

The people i really feel for are the ones who have skipped the first year and have to complete unit 31 on top of what they have already got to do.

Keithy am sure you will be fine, for now enjoy and pat yourself on the back for the fact you have completed the first year (very well done by the way) enjoy the break before you have to start again in the new year.

Vic :thumbup1:
  • keithy1978keithy1978 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    Hi Vic,
    Thanks for you kind words. Yes I am pleased with myself really. I started mid February and did my exam in June and will finish the Foundation level next week. Im going to New York next month to celebrate.
    Maybe we could chat about Advanced Certificate in the New Year?
    Keith