Kaplan Mock exam for IAC

dalevdalev New MemberRegistered Posts: 8
I haven't recieved my mock exam from Kaplan, probably due to me changing the date of my exam from June to December. Could somebody please let me know if it is significantly different to any of the recent years actual exams. I have done all the exams for the past 3 years and feel happy with the content of these, if there have been any changes I'd rather find out now and not next week.

Thanks for any help.

Vince

Comments

• DaveIOWDaveIOW Feels At Home Registered Posts: 85
    dalev wrote: »
    I haven't recieved my mock exam from Kaplan, probably due to me changing the date of my exam from June to December. Could somebody please let me know if it is significantly different to any of the recent years actual exams. I have done all the exams for the past 3 years and feel happy with the content of these, if there have been any changes I'd rather find out now and not next week.

Thanks for any help.

Vince

I shouldn't worry about the mock exam, keep doing the past exam papers they go back further than 3 years and any bits your not sure about go back and read up on them. Re-do any tasks in your revision or course books if you haven't done them for a while

Its all about practice, practice, practice

Good luck :thumbup: