Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 31

I'm starting the course next week, what can I expect? I have 2 days and then another day in January, is it tough?

Comments

• MillieMillie Just Joined Registered Posts: 1
    I'm tagging onto your message!

I'd like to know too!

What does the skills test involve and when are we likely to take it? My course tutor has only given us the scheme of work up to Christmas so I'd like to know what's coming up.

Millie
  • electikaelectika New Member Registered Posts: 10
    we were told it is going to be late jan, its 3.5 hours again, but you get all day to do it as you are in class conditions & still get your breaks. As it says its a simulation. not an exam. So I suppose we will do it again in exam conditions & this is to see whether or not you are ready for it.
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    electika wrote: »
    we were told it is going to be late jan, its 3.5 hours again, but you get all day to do it as you are in class conditions & still get your breaks. As it says its a simulation. not an exam. So I suppose we will do it again in exam conditions & this is to see whether or not you are ready for it.

I did the simulation and all of unit 31 last year - its broken down in to 3 parts:-

1- Computerised accounts (sage)
    2-Costing - (simulation) - this is a 3.5 exam but believe me it wont take you over one and a half.
    3-a simulation you take home with you and get 4 weeks to complete - health and saftey, cv, group work a little ect.. .

i enjoyed this unit.
  • IlseIlse New Member Registered Posts: 7
    Unit 31

I am halfway through unit 31, it is broken down into 3 parts
    I did unit 31.3 H & S just before xmas which you had 4 weeks to complete
    we are doing 31.1 on the 28th Jan Costings
    And then we are doing Sage in May.

I do mine day release from college, i dont know how they do it if you are doing home study.