Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Simulation practice

LindaFLindaF New MemberRegistered Posts: 13
Hi, I've just done the exam and found the Past Papers very useful in preparing for it. I'm due to do the unit 31 simulation next month, but can't get any past papers to practice for it. On the AAT website it says they're having trouble with the site and tells you to right-clight and save as etc, but when I do that it just comes up with an error message.
Does anyone know of a way I can get to any practice simulations, so that I have a vague clue of what to expect? Help!

Comments

• katsutlieffkatsutlieff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 459
    Hi Linda
    I did my simulation last month and was in the same position as you, couldn't get access to the simulations on the website.

All I did was the mock simulation that was sent to me by my service provider and the examples in the back of my revision companion. This seems to be enough as I managed to pass both parts. I would suggest making sure you are confident working and entering data onto your accountancy package, and just keep going over what you have been taught. Consolidated accounts, VAT returns and the dreaded performance measures etc.

Good luck and hope this helps
    :thumbup:
  • electikaelectika New Member Registered Posts: 10
    LindaF wrote: »
    Hi, I've just done the exam and found the Past Papers very useful in preparing for it. I'm due to do the unit 31 simulation next month, but can't get any past papers to practice for it. On the AAT website it says they're having trouble with the site and tells you to right-clight and save as etc, but when I do that it just comes up with an error message.
    Does anyone know of a way I can get to any practice simulations, so that I have a vague clue of what to expect? Help!
    Are u studying @ college or distance, if you r @ college they usually provide u with secimens, we had some this morning.