Unit 31 Simulation D2007

SmudgeSmudge Just JoinedPosts: 1Registered
Hi,

Is anyone currently completing the above take home part of the above simulation? As part of the simulation I need to talk to a fellow student who is completing the assessment to talk about plan etc that we have for completing.

I dont' have contact details for anyone who was in my class at college, so was wondering if any of you lovely people where doing the same simulation who would be willing to chat?

Thanks

S

Comments

• Marta_BMarta_B Feels At Home Posts: 31Registered
    Hi, I'm doing my home part of the simulation too at the moment, so I can chat with you. Mine doesn't say I need to talk to somebody, but I'm doing D2048, so I suppose not all of them require that.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. How are you doing with your work? I have already planned mine and started the tasks. One of them is to describe the organization I work for. I wonder how long that description is expected to be. I don't want it to be too short, but in the same time a couple of sentences should do. What do you think?

Let me know what I can help you with. Is that discussion one of your actual tasks?