Simulation Unit 1

cindy_ngcindy_ng New MemberPosts: 8Registered
Hi guys, I would like to know what's "legal framework"? As I've finished the simulation but need to do some additional questions but unfortunately, I have no ideas what that is and thats the task 13 of the simulation and my tutor told me theres no revision of that at all apart from the hand out he gave us and he also asked me to look brifely on the internet about data protection.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you so much!

Cindy

Comments

• tidimalotidimalo Just Joined Posts: 1Registered
    plb

i just need any help you can offer im sitting for plb this June kindly help on how what exepect especially part 2 i failled it last tym so this tym im willing to pass as i have long way to go.
  • DIPS6369DIPS6369 Settling In Nicely Posts: 17Registered
    cindy_ng wrote: »
    Hi guys, I would like to know what's "legal framework"? As I've finished the simulation but need to do some additional questions but unfortunately, I have no ideas what that is and thats the task 13 of the simulation and my tutor told me theres no revision of that at all apart from the hand out he gave us and he also asked me to look brifely on the internet about data protection.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you so much!

Cindy
    Hi Cindy

What parts of the Simulation, would like further information on, I have completed Foundation Level Simulations for Unit 1, 2 and am preparing form Simulation 3. If you could let me know what exactly you need, then I can scan my notes for you and send them to you.

Dipak
    Hi tidimalo,

All the foundation level (NVQ2) students are sitting the PLB exams in June09. Could you kindly let me know if possible where you might have failed in your last two plb exams.

Dipak
    Simulation - u

Hi Cindy

I have got the information you need, i need your email address to send the information

Dipak