Unit 30 - Diploma Pathway

Becks38Becks38 New MemberPosts: 5Registered
Hey there,
Can anyone help?
I thought that I read/heard somewhere that you can now sit the unit 30 at any time and did not have to wait until July/Dec is that correct?
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I heard this?
B x

Comments

• HarimadHarimad New Member Posts: 6Registered
    I got an email about it from AAT - you can do CBE (Computer Based Exams) at any time of year now for the Foundation... not sure exactly how it works tho' but yippee!:thumbup:

Hari.
  • Becks38Becks38 New Member Posts: 5Registered
    I just rang BBP and yes that is correct, they are trying it out for the first time this week and hope to roll it out within the next few weeks.
    Great news it is a bit of a pain having to wait and sit exams twice a year.
    B x
  • jezmondojezmondo Just Joined Posts: 2Registered
    i have spoken with bpp today and you can only sit computer based exams in london at present but they are hoping to roll it out to all sites by end of the year!
    jez
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    I think the computer based exams are only for foundation. Intermediate and technical will have to be done either June or December.
  • mikesmikes Trusted Regular Posts: 254Registered
    I have just read in the PQ magazine that the FRA and ECR exams for Intermediate/Advance Certificate level will become CBE from this July. Apprently AAT are investing big time with e-assessments. Too late for me, i've already done them and had the usual wait with everyone else for the results. Although that may be one tradition that will be missed.
  • DOsiDOsi Just Joined Posts: 1Registered
    jezmondo wrote: »
    i have spoken with bpp today and you can only sit computer based exams in london at present but they are hoping to roll it out to all sites by end of the year!
    jez

It might be worth checking with BPP again as I sat the CBE for unit 30 at their Nottingham centre at the beginning of April...