Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Diploma help please

turbo_sammieturbo_sammie Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 51
I have been studying the certificate level of the Diploma for a few months now, and I was under the impression that I was to sit a skills test somewhere near the end of the course and then sit the exam and that was it. I've read on here about people doing portfolios and I'm assuming that that's just for people doing the NVQ route? Is there anything else I need to worry about or is it just the skills test and end exam I have to prepare for? And do different providers have different exams or is it all just basically the same? I am with Premier Training.

Comments

• sharonjsharonj Well-Known Registered Posts: 166
    Hi

I'm with Premier Training too. I am studying for the advanced certificate at the mo and waiting for my exam results for the certificate stage.

I didn't have to do a skills test as such with them, just short tests that they set you and the practice exams that you do at home nearer the time. If you're following the diploma pathway then you definately don't have to do any portfolio's at all, that is purely for the NVQ route.

Hope this helps.
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    When doing the deploma route you dont do a portfolio as such just simulations and exams apart from unit 10 in the final year