Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Exam

redzhellredzhell Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 26
Hello,

Forgive me as I am very new to this. I have only just ordered my course through Kaplan Distance Learning and registered with AAT today. I aim to sit the exam in December but it seems as if I'm too late to register for the exam as when I click on "Enter Exams", I am greeted with the following message: 'Exam entry for the current session has now closed'. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thank you!

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    redzhell wrote: »
    Hello,

Forgive me as I am very new to this. I have only just ordered my course through Kaplan Distance Learning and registered with AAT today. I aim to sit the exam in December but it seems as if I'm too late to register for the exam as when I click on "Enter Exams", I am greeted with the following message: 'Exam entry for the current session has now closed'. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thank you!

Hi redzhell

Firstly welcome to forums :001_smile:

You have plenty of time to enter the december exams

The only reason you cant enter yet is due to the site getting ready for results next week (someone correct me if am wrong please) you have till the end of october to enter.

Good luck with your studies and please feel free in asking questions or dropping me a PM.

Kind regards

Vic
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    i think you can register on exams through AAT around the 4th/5th september
  • redzhellredzhell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 26
    Vic,

Thank you for such a warm welcome and for answering my question - it makes perfect sense now! I'll be getting my course materials by the end of the week so I better start getting organised!

Have resigned from work a couple of weeks ago (not entirely because I wanted to study...) and I have been slacking off a lot. I have not done one productive thing since I left work!
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Registered Posts: 182
    Hello

I recently signed up with Kaplan, start beginning of September(evening). I aim to sit exam in December as well all going well:laugh:

Donna
  • troytroy Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 275
    Hi,

Would like to offer you a very warm welcome. :001_smile:

You will always find plenty of support on here, if you should need to ask any questions.....and good luck with your studies!!
    :lol: