Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Jobs

Moseley_21Moseley_21 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 59
Good morning Guys
I am wondering if you could help me? I have just completed my technician level of AAT and i am about to move into management accounts for a large company. I have worked in a credit control/ cash allocation role for the last two years and i am involved in recruiting my replacement. However having seen a few agencies we are disappointed to see what they are offering. There seem to be an abundance of people with vast experience and experience in roles that are of a greater level than the one being offered. Ideally we would like a keen in-experienced person who would be willing to learn the role and adapt to the business. I am wondering if there are any of you that are having trouble finding jobs? As i am quite concerned with the situation that this could cause. Could any of you tell me your experiences in the last few months??

Comments

• AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    Wheres the company based?

What sort of salary?

Would work done there count towards someones work experience for AAT?
  • Moseley_21Moseley_21 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 59
    Midlands - sorry and yes my work has counted towards the aat qualification

If anyone is interested private message me and i shall pass on my e-mail address to send your CV too?