Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Health and safety & ape

MWAUGH1983MWAUGH1983 Trusted RegularRegistered Posts: 420
Just wondered about some of the questions in these projects. For questions like what is team work and wat is time management can you just briefly answer these with a few lines like a paragraph or something or do you have to give an indept answer?

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• mikesmikes Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 254
    Team work is about sharing the workload with your collegues, so that they are not under too much preasure, ie if they have to produce paperwork for payments to be made within a limited time frame or to help with a project.

Time management is about organising your time, so that the important tasks are done first and so on.
  • MWAUGH1983MWAUGH1983 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 420
    mikes wrote: »
    Team work is about sharing the workload with your collegues, so that they are not under too much preasure, ie if they have to produce paperwork for payments to be made within a limited time frame or to help with a project.

Time management is about organising your time, so that the important tasks are done first and so on.

I know what these things as I can draw on my experiences from uni and work but I just wanted to know if a few lines to answer these questions would suffice.

Cheers
    Martin
  • GreenMouseyGreenMousey Well-Known Registered Posts: 154
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    I know what these things as I can draw on my experiences from uni and work but I just wanted to know if a few lines to answer these questions would suffice.

Cheers
    Martin

As long as your answers cover what they are asking then you are only required to do a few lines. When they actually want examples then that's when you are required to go into further detail and therefore write more.
  • speegsspeegs Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 854
    If you want to go indepth, when you talk about team work you cover things like cross training and contingency plans for when staff are sick or on holiday.

For time management you could talk about and give an example of the "urgent/important matrix".

These ideas might earn you some extra brownie points.

Speegs