Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Accounting, whats that?

jackjackjackjack Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 3
Hi there just started home study with premier new to accounting and new to forums. Sent my first short test off today fingers crossed.

Comments

• steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    Good luck to ya mate. I'm studying with premier training aswell, just on the advanced level now.

Remember keep in touch on the forums with any questions.

Steve
  • lorrainelorraine Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 400
    jackjack wrote: »
    Hi there just started home study with premier new to accounting and new to forums. Sent my first short test off today fingers crossed.

Good luck Jack Jack!!
  • jackjackjackjack Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    Thanks guys just waiting on my assignment coming back from the tutor. Have started chapter 7 and a little confused but im sure with this site, tutors and a brainbox hubby I should be ok x
  • ThomasDThomasD Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    I'm with Premier Training doing the foundation too Exams in December. Need to send off my short test sometime soon. .

Just learning Unit 30. I also read Business Accounting 1 by Frank Wood. I didn't learn it throughout but just read it.

Unit 30 seems to be going OK for me. I've read through the Premier Unit 30 book and am now working through the exercises and revision book. I'm up to Chapter 4.

Hope it's going well for you Jack Jack.
  • ThomasDThomasD Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    I just got an e-mail from the AAT saying that the Introductory Accounting (Unit 30) exam is available to do as a computer based exam (CBE). . And I've only just booked my paper exam for December.

OOPS!!

Is anyone considering doing this exam as a CBE?
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Registered Posts: 182
    Hello

Am with Kaplan and they mentioned the Unit 30 exam can be done as CBE. We are going to have a look at it at college next week . I think I might do the CBE
  • returntripreturntrip Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    I'm with Kaplan and will be arranging a date to do the CBE soon.