Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Health and Safety Simulation Floor Plan Task

MrKrisMrKris New MemberRegistered Posts: 6
Hi guys,

I know the simulation states that you should use black ink only. However, i was wondering about the floor plan task on page 7 of the answer booklet.

Does anyone know if its okay to use some small shades of colour to highlight key area's of the office floor plan. For example, fire exits, fire extinguisher points, first aid point etc?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• *Jo*Jo Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 509
    Hello,

from memory my floor plan was done in mainly black but i used red to highlight the fire extinguisher!! Im sure colour is acceptable as long as its neatly laid out.

Jo
  • Portsmouth_AATPortsmouth_AAT Feels At Home Registered Posts: 96
    MrKris wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I know the simulation states that you should use black ink only. However, i was wondering about the floor plan task on page 7 of the answer booklet.

Does anyone know if its okay to use some small shades of colour to highlight key area's of the office floor plan. For example, fire exits, fire extinguisher points, first aid point etc?

Thanks for reading!

you could always sue shading, like hashes and stars to highlight different items/areas. thinking back this is how i did it