Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Exam booked yet?

IngeniusIngenius Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 30
Entered for IAC exam today in December. Decided to go down paper route in the end rather than CBE.

Will be going to Kaplan in Leicester. Was wondering where everyone else is going to do theirs?

I was looking at calendar today and it's scary that it's only 6 weeks away. Yikes!!! :w00t:

Comments

• steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    I done my IAC this june....you'll be surprised how quick the time goes....keep doing past papers to get used to the format....good luck
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Registered Posts: 182
    I have booked my IAC, I opted for CBE, doing this in glagsow. Its scary now that its booked!!
  • BlueberryBlueberry New Member Registered Posts: 9
    How do you book onto the CBE's? I have only found how to book the written exams, unless I'm missing something?
  • SharleenSharleen Feels At Home Registered Posts: 36
    I just booked mine today too through BPP. I wanted to do a CBE so I could do it on whatever date suited but they're booked up until January! Apparently they only have one computer! Unbelievable.

So I've gone with the standard paper one for IAC. To be honest there are way more past papers in that format, from my experience of doing a CIMA CBE they are quite different so I feel a bit more comfortable doing the paper version as I can get used to the format more.
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Registered Posts: 182
    I booked the CBE via Kaplan
  • ykwong1978ykwong1978 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 48
    I have booked my IAC in Dec in Cardiff via Kaplan