what are your strengths are weaknesses?

Gazza DGazza D Just JoinedPosts: 1Registered
what are your strengths are weaknesses?

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    well i make a nice coffee but cooking is terrible
    Sorry couldnt resist lol what are you asking? how do you list your own strengths and weaknesses?
  • Bookworm55Bookworm55 Trusted Regular Posts: 479Registered
    My biggest weakness?
    Kryptonite

Also, making inappropriate jokes.

Seriously, can you elaborate? Do you want us to tell you ours or the best way to talk about yours?
    Bookworm55 wrote: »
    My biggest weakness?
    Kryptonite

Also, making inappropriate jokes.

Seriously, can you elaborate? Do you want us to tell you ours or the best way to talk about yours?

you forgot louis lane lol
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,415Registered
    A-Vic wrote: »
    you forgot louis lane lol

Is he the brother of Lois Lane? No homophobia here and I'm all for a twenty first century bi-sexual Superman...
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Is he the brother of Lois Lane? No homophobia here and I'm all for a twenty first century bi-sexual Superman...

Hahah!

I did laugh out loud here :D
  • Bookworm55Bookworm55 Trusted Regular Posts: 479Registered
    I reckon Louis is Lois' overprotective older brother. You know the type (maybe some of you are the type). Constantly finding ways to run down Superman to Lois, threatening to beat him up, etc.

Of course Louis couldn't actually hurt Superman, but but Superman can't fight back because he'd get arrested for use of disproportionate force.

See? It's a satire of the powerlessness of legitimate authority (teachers, police) because they can't use the full extent of their abilities without sanction, and the troublemakers know it.
  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,657Registered
    Bookworm55 wrote: »
    My biggest weakness?
    Kryptonite
    And also forgot to mention a tendency to wear your underpants outside your trousers.