AAT Diploma Assessment

badgerbadger Just JoinedPosts: 2Registered
Hello all,

I am new to the forums and am about to commence an AAT (Diploma Path). I did study Accounts at A Level but that was a number of years ago so I have opted to start at Level 2. I am doing Unit 30 via distance learning and am due to start Unit 31 in the evenings in London at the beginning of next year.

My query is regarding the assessment. I understand Unit 30 can be done via a computer exam which I can take when I want to. I am abit confused regarding the assessment for Unit 31 though, is it a skills test AND an exam? Also, having booked onto lessons for Unit 31 there doesn’t seem to be many, 4 evenings then some mock skills tests and an actual skills test followed by a feedback session. Is that correct? It doesn’t seem a lot?

Many thanks

Comments

• messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Posts: 1,281Registered
    badger wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am new to the forums and am about to commence an AAT (Diploma Path). I did study Accounts at A Level but that was a number of years ago so I have opted to start at Level 2. I am doing Unit 30 via distance learning and am due to start Unit 31 in the evenings in London at the beginning of next year.

My query is regarding the assessment. I understand Unit 30 can be done via a computer exam which I can take when I want to. I am abit confused regarding the assessment for Unit 31 though, is it a skills test AND an exam? Also, having booked onto lessons for Unit 31 there doesn’t seem to be many, 4 evenings then some mock skills tests and an actual skills test followed by a feedback session. Is that correct? It doesn’t seem a lot?

Many thanks

im on level 4 on day release. I have a skills test in Jan. We have to lessons then the skills test 1 week later. So your 4 evenings will be the same as my 2 days. Your lucky. I've done 3 skills test at level 3 and 2 at level 4 and NEVER had a mock skills test!