Mock Simulations for Unit 1

MrKrisMrKris New MemberPosts: 6Registered
Hi,

Is there any other simulations for unit 1 in the learning zone, i can only find simulation D1892.

Thanks
Kris

Comments

• JohnGJohnG Just Joined Posts: 3Registered
    That's the only one on there as far as I can see. I have done another one, but my tutor at college gave me that.

I have just sat the sim for Unit 1 this week, and my experience is that if you can do the D1892 sim, you should be ok without doing any more sim's.
  • mollymoomollymoo Settling In Nicely Posts: 23Registered
    Same here did loads of simulations but 1892 is sufficient as the sim was simple.
  • DIPS6369DIPS6369 Settling In Nicely Posts: 17Registered
    Simulation 1 for Foundation Level

Hello Mr Kris

There are several simulations for Level 1. I had done mine last year when I was a Foundation level student, and may have some blank ones at home.

Please let me know if you would like the same.

Dips6369
  • Alex301286Alex301286 New Member Posts: 6Registered
    I have joined the aat website and I am doing the foundation level at college.

I have used the search option to look for Unit 1 simulations, and there only appears to be the D1892. When I try to download this it says 'The AAT has different levels of membership, each of which provides tailored access to exclusive online content and services.

The content or service you are trying to access is not available to you at your current level of membership.'

Is anybody able to help with this?

Thank you in advance

** edit **

I am able to access unit two though?
  • mollymoomollymoo Settling In Nicely Posts: 23Registered
    Your tutor will have access to lots of simulations.
  • KellyPlymouthKellyPlymouth New Member Posts: 12Registered
    Unit 1 Simulation

Hi everyone :)

Tried to find unit 1 simulations on here but can't seem to find any ?!?! Anyone point me in the right direction please?
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Posts: 173Registered
    Hi everyone :)

Tried to find unit 1 simulations on here but can't seem to find any ?!?! Anyone point me in the right direction please?
    i have the simulations for unit one here !!! should all be on your MyAAT page but yeah your tutor should have at least 4 for you !!