Unit 31 - Simulation Part 1

Hi there,

I've just found out that on the first simulation of Unit 31 Foundation level that I achieved above the 80% threshold but I need to do some top up questions.

I feel slightly disheartened at such an early stage I didn't pass, can anyone else advise me if this has happened to them, and in what format do they do the top up questions?

Many thanks for any help, it is appreciated.

Comments

• A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Hi

Because you have to do top up questions definatley means you havnt failed at all, it just means you need to add to your knowledge. Dont be disheartened at all i dont think there are very many (if any at all) that havnt had to do top up questions for simulations.

It sounds to me your doing well very well actually 80% is really good. Unit 31 is a large unit.

Vic
  • mcleod_jessmcleod_jess Just Joined Posts: 2Registered
    Thanks for your words of encouragement, I am such a worrier. I really didn't know if people just normally passed these simulations straight away without the need for additional questions, you've put my mind at rest.

Thank you again ;-)
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    No problem welcome to forums :)
  • ChelleChelle Well-Known Posts: 163Registered
    I've had to do top up questions now for both my Health and Safety and Unit 31 Sim. Just started the 2nd Health and Safety Sim and no doubt will end up with top up questions for that too.

The way I am looking at it, at the mo, is so long as I am not failing I know I am on the right tracks!!
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Posts: 173Registered
    Health and Safety and personal effectiveness are driving me bananas !!!
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Posts: 182Registered
    Health and Safety is driving me bananas as well. really must look at it more as its due in soon.