Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 31 - Kaplan - Chpt 11 part 6 (SAGE)

ykwong1978ykwong1978 Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 48
Hi,

I am working my way through Unit 31, and am currently on chapter 6 where I am suppose to enter the stock quantity on the products.
For some unknown reason I do not have any of the buttons to do this on my SAGE program.
I contacted Kaplan today, and they have informed me that this is not on my program as it is not going to be tested in the simulation.
Does anyone know if this is correct? Or should I be worried?

Comments

• alexmitchellalexmitchell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 58
    Hey man

I had the same problem. I emailed my kaplan tutor and this was the response

"Basically the book was written before the syllabus was finalised and then, it was decided to omit this section, so if you can ignore page 248, on 6.3 and continue onto 6.4 and also if you can ignore the bad debts on page 254, on 6.10 and restart on 7.2."

caused me loads of hassle, calling the sage helpline etc. Wish they had told me this before I started unit 31...
  • ykwong1978ykwong1978 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 48
    Thanks for the response, and I will note that on the survey they send me at the end of completing Unit 31, as I originally thought that I was doing something wrong! Wasted a lot of time contacting SAGE help on why I was unable to do this simple thing only to be told that my SAGE package was the lowest level and had to upgrade to be able to do this!

Oh well, glad that I know to ignore this section

Thanks again

Kit