Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

unit 31 setting up sage instant accounts

sharonjsharonj Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 166
Hi

Is anyone studying with Premier Training or using the Osbourne books. I've just had a look at the Osborne books and a look the installation books that come with Sage instant accounts. I am more than very confused!!

On the installation wizzard pop up it asks me if I want to go to the practice screens or I want to set up a new company name. It really doesn't tell me in the Osborne books what I should be doing about this. I want to know once I set up instant accounts in a certain company name does it mean it will remain like this forever?

I want to be able to use Sage for my husbands accounts (he is self employed) as well as using it to study unit 31.

Any help on the initial set up and starting this unit would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Alison999Alison999 Just Joined Registered Posts: 2
    company Name

Hi. Initially you need to set up a new company for this course. After you have finished there is a facility on there to delete everything and start fresh. So you should not have any problems to use it afterwards. Regards Alison
  • sharonjsharonj Well-Known Registered Posts: 166
    Thanks, when I get enough energy and courage to have a look at it again I'm sure it will all become clear.