Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Silly Question

PatchLaticsPatchLatics New MemberRegistered Posts: 12
Hey all,

Bit of a silly question but here goes..

I am currently doing AAT Level 2 NVQ Course and after I complete the course, what certificates do I get given to me?

Is it just the AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate with the units? Or do I get a certificate for the Health & Safety and the Sage units?

Thanks

Comments

• speegsspeegs Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 854
    I got just a level 2 certificate, then level 3 and finally level 4. Once I qualified I got a membership certificate and then my practice certificate too. Infact the certificates started flying in and I ended up with 5 to start with and then a practice certificate that was renewed everyyear.

My downstairs toilet is getting quite crammed full of certificates. It is a family tradition that all our important certificates end up on the wall of our downstairs loo.

Speegs
  • CriggersCriggers Feels At Home Registered Posts: 53
    When I started foundation/intermediate I received seperate certificates for Sage 1-3 and then for completing intermediate - foundation AAT. Come to think of it, im not too sure where I put them all..
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Registered Posts: 173
    Hey all,

I am currently doing AAT Level 2 NVQ Course and after I complete the course, what certificates do I get given to me?

Is it just the AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate with the units? Or do I get a certificate for the Health & Safety and the Sage units?

Thanks
    I think that was a very good question especially as I hadn't even thought about and I suppose the certificates prove we have actually completed the course LOL
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Registered Posts: 173
    Health and Saftey was a B*tch too so would be good to get that one !
  • katie2008katie2008 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 294
    When I completed foundation level I got 2 certificates.

1) For just passing the foundation level, and it listed the units on the reverse of it.

2) The other was just my apprenticeship certificate, saying I had passed the course and passed my apprenticeship work also.

Hoping to get the same this summer, but this time, hopefully, its going to say intermediate!

Good luck all

Katie
  • PatchLaticsPatchLatics New Member Registered Posts: 12
    Good luck Katie.
  • Mr.CeeMr.Cee Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    Hey all,

Thanks

I was thinking the same just the other day Patch !

Hopefully we will get certificate for H&S as it was a pain in the A*** to be fair, not only that it bored me half to death !

Good luck also too Katie !
  • Miss_HJMiss_HJ Feels At Home Registered Posts: 91
    You get a certificate for each level and on the back is what units you have passed!! only discovere this the other day when faxing to CIMA lol