Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Can you retake simulations?

Rinz91Rinz91 Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 4
Hiya,

Im studying AAT NVQ2 and had Unit 2 simulation today...i was doing ok....but ran out of time...and im sure ive made errors here and there....im worried ive failed it!!

What shall i do?
Will i be able to retake it??

Rinz91

Comments

• taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    yes if you do get marked below the pass rate you can sit the whole thing again. but if you only fail on a few things you will get extra questions to answer.

hope that helps

tracy
  • Rinz91Rinz91 Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    oh ok thank you,

what do mean get a few extra quesions to answer?? what kind of questions?? like short questions??
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    yes it will just be something simple to make sure you are competent. on my 1st sim i had entered something the wrong way round, so i got another set of questions similar to the original. once i had completed those, i was then classed as competent.

i at the moment am trying to pass unit 6 sim, i have passed all the exams and am now finishing the sims. i am a distance learner and have sat the sim twice now.
  • Rinz91Rinz91 Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    oh thanks for your reply,

how do you study sage then? i go to college but havent learnt or understand sage much. Do you know any Sage tutorials or books that will help me learn how to use sage for AAT nvq level 2?