Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 31 IAC Exam Result

redzhellredzhell Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 26
Just checked my email tonight and I've passed! Didn't think I was gonna get the email tomorrow (16th Feb) but I am so incredibly happy.

Good luck to everyone and hope everyone else has passed too!

Rei

Comments

• IngeniusIngenius Feels At Home Registered Posts: 30
    Congratulations......really really well done!!!

I sadly submitted my works email when i registered so it means that i've got to wait until tomorrow morning to find out. Fingers, arms, legs (and anything else crossable!) i have passed too!
  • IngeniusIngenius Feels At Home Registered Posts: 30
    Oooo and good luck to everyone else too who is patiently waiting!
  • talismantalisman Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    I passed woo hoo!!!!
  • redzhellredzhell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 26
    Damn after all my excitement of passing, I completely messed up my units! I meant I passed Unit 30 lol.

Congrats talisman :)
  • Rebecca498Rebecca498 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 33
    I passed too! Can you find out more than just Successful/Unsuccessful, like the % you achieved or anything?

If not does anyone know what pass mark might have been?

Congrats to all others who've passed!
  • ykwong1978ykwong1978 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 48
    I passed too, and had my email yesterday, although I did get an email later saying that there was an error in the first one :(
    But luckily the result was the same, it was something to do with the recipient address.
    Did anyone else get that email?
    Congrats to you both Rebecca and ykwong. I did get that second email as well which gave me a bit of a heart attack as I thought they were gonna take the good news away! I didn't get what they meant when they said about the recepient address as mine was correct. Oh well, glad that's out of the way.
  • ykwong1978ykwong1978 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 48
    Thanks Rei, I guessed you meant unit 30,
    Onto Unit 31 YAY :(

Kit
  • alexmitchellalexmitchell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 58
    Wahey I passed too!!!!
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Registered Posts: 182
    Congrats to all who passed :D
    Wahey I passed too!!!!

Haha Alex passing is the least I expected from you. You literally answered everyone else's questions on here! Congrats!
  • alexmitchellalexmitchell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 58
    Lol cheers redzhell!
  • ThomasDThomasD Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    I passed too!!! I'm very happy that I'll never have to do that unit again. .

The second e-mail gave me a heart attack also. I thought I might have to phone my friends and family after already telling them I'd passed, to say, 'actually I didn't'. . Which would not have been good.

But anyway I did pass so onward and upward. I've got Unit 5 exam booked for May 1st..