Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Sage Instant Accounts

donnas1977donnas1977 Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 182
Help!! currently working through practice sim ahead of actual sim later this week. have managed to post all sales/purchases through ok. When i get to make supplier payments, it tells me i have the incorrect date, i have tried it various ways and still not letting me, I had to change the date to April 06 as this was the financial year that all invoices etc were to be posted at. I have double checked and its has been set to April 06 as the financial year

much appreciated

Donna x

Comments

• NnelilanNnelilan Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 19
    Do you need to change the Program Date?

settings/change program date

This is a total guess by the way
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Registered Posts: 182
    thanks, i had tried that, was still the same. manual on how to do payments is pretty straightforward so should be ok for actual posting them on sim.

here's hoping it don't happen when doing the actual sim at college.
  • alexmitchellalexmitchell Feels At Home Registered Posts: 58
    I had the same problem and it's usually one of two possible causes:

1) You are trying to enter a transaction for a date that is outside your financial year.

2) Your windows 'regional and language' settings are set for USA date format insted of UK format ie month/day/year insted of day/month/year. Try going into your control panel and adjusting them to UK/USA so that they are the same as sage then sage shouldnt keep telling you you have entered dates in incorrect formats

pm me if you need any further help!