Unit 30 Mock CBE

sharumbasharumba Feels At HomePosts: 33Registered
Hi everyone,

Just ran through a mock paper unit 30 and everythings looking pretty good.. Is anyone aware of any online Computer Based Exam that i could have a go at.

Thanks

Shaun

Comments

• RozburgRozburg New Member Posts: 9Registered
    Yes, I heard about this too. It means you don't have to wait for the written exams in June and December. You can sit the Computer based one at a local centre, and get the results that day.
  • ChelleChelle Well-Known Posts: 163Registered
    We were told last week at college that they will be starting to do CBE now, so if in the event we fail the main exam in June, we will be able to sit the CBE before enrolment starts again in September.
  • donnas1977donnas1977 Well-Known Posts: 182Registered
    you will find practice papers here - https://www.aat.org.uk/content/item18267/

Donna
  • sharumbasharumba Feels At Home Posts: 33Registered
    Thanks Donna,

Will take a look! Completed my mock exam this morning at 7.00am (must be mad) at work. I must admit it went fairly well but there was a slight amount of pressure there even though it was a mock. Just now wait for my results from bpp.

Shaun
    i know how you feel, i was the same when i sat the actual exam, was relieved when it was over. now on to advanced certificate and at moment the whole thing seems scary!!
  • sharumbasharumba Feels At Home Posts: 33Registered
    Did you do unit 31? If so how did you find it?

I must admit unit 30 seemed quite straightforward but i think that was due to me having experience of accounts in my job. It took me a month to work through unit 30 but i've a feeling unit 31 will take longer.

I think i'll have to take it easy as i have been getting to work 7.15 which gives me an hour and a half peace and quiet, but you get caught up in it all!!!

Shaun
    Unit 31 was ok, I passed it without any top up questions or resits, you have 3 simulations, health and safety (you get one month for this), sage and excel. The excel one i found the most difficult as it was ratios and took a little time to get my head around them. We had 6 or 7 evening classes for 31, I am doing my learning through Kaplan.

Unit 30 I found not too bad as I work within accounts as well