Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 31 skills test info needed

steveJsteveJ Experienced MentorRegistered Posts: 694
Hey you illuminated ones,

Just wondering in what form the unit 31 skills test comes in ?

When i order it will i recieve the first part alone ? or all units at once ? When i am ready i would prefer to recieve and sit the first 2 parts the same day. I know the third part doesnt have to be completed for upto a month after the test.

Any help with this to give me a clearer picture on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Also any tips on how to revise for this would be extremely welcomed...

Comments

• kerryhill100kerryhill100 Well-Known Registered Posts: 121
    I sat the first 2 parts of 31 in the same day then was given the last part following that signing a form to confirm the date i received it etc confirming that I had 28 days to return it.

I thought it was going to be really hard doing both in the same day but it wasnt to bad at all.
  • *Jo*Jo Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 509
    I did part 1 and 2 seperately (Im studying Distance learning with Kaplan) and then had about a month from memory to complete part 3. Im sure you could request both part 1 & 2 on same day.

With regard to revision I found I didnt need much at all as I work in Accounts. Just mainly practice on sage getting used to the different names for stuff.

Im sure you will do ok.
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    Just what I wanted to hear. I can hopefully book it next month sometime (if I stick to my 2 hour studying per week day method!)

How far along your studies are you?
  • *Jo*Jo Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 509
    steveJ wrote: »
    Just what I wanted to hear. I can hopefully book it next month sometime (if I stick to my 2 hour studying per week day method!)

How far along your studies are you?

Me, im on Diploma Level (4), have passed MAC, sitting PTC and BTC in June and then got Unit 10 and DFS to do by december hopefully.
  • kerryhill100kerryhill100 Well-Known Registered Posts: 121
    go Jo!!! lol

I'm only on the advanced certificate passed unit 32 and currently having breakdown doing unit 15!!

i did PM you early regarding this post stevej but I presume you have not seen it!!!