Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 31

mossup75mossup75 New MemberRegistered Posts: 5
Hi all,

I am currently working through my Unit 31 Tutorial, and have seen that some people seem to be talking about Sage for some of the skills units. Does this mean that the skills tests need to be done on Sage?

Thanks

mossup

Comments

• sasahdeaseysasahdeasey New Member Registered Posts: 11
    No...

You have one Skills test on Sage - this is your working with computers unit.

You get taught the basics on how to use Sage - inputting invoices, credit notes, petty cash vouchers, trial balance, bank reconciliation, and then you sit a skills test where you are given a simulation and you have to input the information they give you.

After that, you have to do some work on Excel and Word.

It's actually quite easy, don't worry! :)
  • mossup75mossup75 New Member Registered Posts: 5
    Thanks for this sasahdeasey, I am looking to take the IAC soon (if I can fnd somewhere to take the CBE!!), and am working through the Skills side now. I hadn't really started any of the Sage stuff, so thought I might need to do that first?

Mossup
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    Are you anywhere near London ?

I sat my IAC at the London SAM on Liverpool Street. They also hold CBE there aswell...

Check it out