Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Good Luck

ChelleChelle Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 163
For anyone (including myself) that is sitting the PLB (Level 2) exam this week, I wish you all good luck with it xx

Comments

• kirstym01kirstym01 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 43
    Good luck to you too! I'm feeling quite confident and ready for it now.... fingers crossed! x
  • dizzyhorsedizzyhorse Feels At Home Registered Posts: 49
    Exams

Im doing mine 2!!! How are u marked? My tutor said its COMPETENT or NON-COMPETENT...
    Is that correct? I would have thought it was a percentage..
  • taskeytaskey Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,800
    you have to pass both sections to get a pass. if you fail one section but pass the other it is still a fail.

unfortunatly there are no percentages just a pass or fail.

Hope that helps

Tracy
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster New Member Registered Posts: 14
    I am taking mine in about a hours time. I am so nervous but I either know it or i don't!! Good luck to all of you xx
  • ChelleChelle Well-Known Registered Posts: 163
    How do you feel it went for you all?

I think it was ok, I know I messed up on about 4 questions though, so not sure what the end result will be.
  • kirstym01kirstym01 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 43
    I thought it went really well, I was a tad confused about one of the journals, the last one, but I worked it out and it balanced so I hope its right! I also got a bit stumped with the 'contra entry' thing..... but put it on Cr side, hope that was right :/
    I thought everything else was absolutely fine, fingers crossed!!