Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Foundation exam June 2010

New AAt manNew AAt man Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 1
I used not correctional fluid but correctional tape on one little piece of my exam paper, will that affect my mark?

Comments

• sasahdeaseysasahdeasey New Member Registered Posts: 11
    Ooops!

To be honest I don't know. I think you would need to contact the AAT. Regardless of whether it is fluid or tape, anything that covers up errors is not allowed.

I have to say I was very upset that we couldn't use tippex because I like to keep my work neat, but as the rules say clearly NOT to use it, I didn't.

I would definitely contact the exam board for clarification. Sorry I'm not much use!
  • lynn26lynn26 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 42
    correction tape

hi there i used my tipex mouse lots of times in june and i have just passed costing exam im sure has long as its neat theres not much they can do its impossible to do exam paper with out making mistakes so if i was you dont worry to much if you have done enough to pass dont think they going to fail you because you have used correction tape you be ok......